You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Carnauba-based paste wax
- Creates a durable film that is resistant to abrasion
- Mold release
- Ships within one business day
1. Apply Orca Shimmer to a small section at a time (9 square feet or one square meter) until the entire mold surface is covered.
2. Allow the wax to form a haze on the surface.
3. Wipe the surface with a clean cloth to remove excess wax.
4. Buff each coat to a high luster.
After this initial application single coats will continue to give a good release and high surface luster. In high humidity it may be necessary to give the mold a final wiping with a clean dry cloth to remove any haze that develops from unreleased solvents. In order to avoid contamination a clean cloth should always be used when applying and buffing this product.
Question: What brands resin does this work with?
Answer: It works with all polyester, vinyl ester and epoxy resins. Coat your mold with it. With all paste wax, wipe it in and buff it out 6 to 10 times before you use the mold. After that, once every time you use the mold should be sufficient.