You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Short strands of fiber held together by a styrene binder
- Builds up thickness quickly
- Also known as fiberglass mat
- Conforms to tight curves and corners
- Can be torn or cut to size
- Low cost and easy to use
- Ships within one business day
Approximately 120 lbs. per roll. If actual rolls sent are more or less than this, a refund or new invoice will be made. Compatible with polyester and vinylester resin.
Chopped strand mat is NOT compatible with epoxy resin.
Question: Is chopped strand mat compatible with epoxy resin?
Answer: No, it is not compatible with epoxy resin. Chopped strand mat is made up of short strands of fiberglass that are held together by a styrene binder. The styrene from polyester and vinyl ester resin is needed to dissolve the binder in the mat.