You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 0.045" Thick
- 1.5 oz per square foot
- Short strands of fiber held together by a styrene binder
- Builds up thickness quickly
- Also known as fiberglass mat
- Conforms to tight curves and corners
- Full Roll is approximately 12 lbs./ 70 yards long
- Ships within one business day
Approximately 49 lbs. per roll and 80 yards in length. Compatible with polyester and vinyl ester resin.
NOT compatible with epoxy resin.
Question: Is chopped strand mat compatible with epoxy resin?
Answer: No, it is not compatible with epoxy resin. Chopped strand mat is made up of short strands of fiberglass that are held together by a styrene binder. The styrene from polyester and vinyl ester resin is needed to dissolve the binder in the mat.