4 oz X 50" Wide Fiberglass Cloth (Style 1522)
- Plain weave fabric
- Lightweight and smooth
- Great surface fabric
- Creates a clear, transparent laminate when saturated with resin
- Wets out easily
- 6 mils thick
- 3.7 oz per square yard (125 grams/square meter)
- Use with Epoxy, Vinyl Ester or Polyester resins
- Ships within one business day
This lightweight fiberglass cloth is used on applications where a clear laminate is desired. It is often used as a surfacing fabric. It is very popular in the surfboard/ sailboard industry. Used on surf boards, RC aircraft, canoes or anywhere a smooth finish is desired. Its' plain weave ensures uniform strength both horizontally and vertically.
Sold by the yard or roll. Approximately 110 yards per roll.
- Warp count = 24
- Fill count = 22
- Breaking Strength - Warp = 65 lbs/inch
- Breaking Strength - Fill = 60 lbs/inch